Sunday, January 18, 2009

Obama is my Ace, but seriously get off the mans dick.

This a monumental occasion for everyone, and by everyone i mean EVERYONE. the guy at 87th and the Dan Ryan selling Obama airbrushed T-shirts, Obama Socks, Obama Condoms(its a new world out there rap it up!lmao.), Obama Buttons and Obama Stocking Caps(it is chicago). it gets better i turn on the T.V. and what do my eyes see, Barack Obama selling me some un-minted limited addition 100% silver plated coin with my man painted on the back, and if you call in the next 5 mins, get an Obama Dinner plate with Obama Hot Pads.

I mean this is all fine and dandy, but this needs to stop at some point. To whore out a mans image and name to this degree is absurd. Also like Van Said on www.superill.net some people don't need to rep for obama. if you have a fucked up attitude don't rep for the man, i don't think he would appreciate it much. certain rappers who mention "i've got a black president" and in the same line talk about guns and trafficking drugs in the same song should just kill them selves.

I am excited that we have such an amazing person who is going to be our president for the next 4 year(hopefully 8). we finally have someone who can speak and act presidential to represent all of us as a collective nation. I just don't want my president to be treated like Super Bowl XLIII champion the Arizona Cardinals where all of this merchandise is pumped out. It is fine for a football club, but don't continue to make a coin off of a mans name, because if someone did that to me, i would punch them in the balls.

No comments: