Friday, December 19, 2008

10 wishes

i stole this from kay i just thought it would be fun. its 10 wishes and here it goes the goal is to keep them short and sometimes that is a problem for me.....

1. I wish that racist of all types would just kill them selves or become educated.

2. I wish the school systems would be change to empower kids to really take a grasp of there own future.

3. I wish there were more 2 parent families out in society and that people really cared about marriage and equality.

4. I wish gays were allowed to be as happy as me and my wife are as a legal married couple.

5. I wish that animals did not have more rights than the homeless.

6. I wish that all the homeless in Chicago sold Streetwise instead of asking me for change.

7. I wish that there was some real gun control in this country.

8. I wish that ALL Gangs would just drown themselves in Lake Michigan.

9. I wish that this new administration takes the right steps for the USA to go back to its former position and that the American Dream is for all of its citizens and undocumented peoples.

10. I wish you a Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, Happy Kwanzaa and a Happy New Year.

Icy Mike......

2 comments:

J.R. LeMar said...

I wish that all of your wishes come true.

ICY MIKE said...

thanks fam. that means a lot coming from you.